HBNr. herdbook number
LOM: eartag number
* date of birth
AA, AB, BB: Cappa casein
A2A2 A1A2 A2A2 : Beta Casein
P, Pp, PP, PS: polled status (further information on www.spermex.de)
gGZW combines partial breeding values for various traits in a genomical optimized total merit index (page 46), reliability (rel.) in %.
MW: Milk performance: +788 -0,18 +24 +0,01 +27 MW 119 90% means: breeding values for milk quantity, butterfat-%,
butterfat-kg, protein-%, protein-kg. MW is an index for milk combining milk-, butterfat- and protein quantity and percentage; reliability in %.
FIT: combines partial breeding values for productive lifetime, somatic cell score, fertility, stillbirth rate, calving ease, milking speed and persistence in an index for fitness; reliability in %.
- MS = Milking speed: relative breeding value for milking speed; rel. in %.
- SCC = Somatic cell counts: relative breeding value for somatic cell counts indicating udder health; reliability in %.
- Pers = Persistence: relative breeding value for durability during the lactation; reliability in %.
- PL = Productive lifetime: relative breeding value for productive lifetime; rel. in %.
- Calving data: relative breeding values for paternal (pat) and maternal effects (mat) on calving trend (C); reliability in %.
- Fert = Fertility: relative breeding values for maternal (m) fertility; rel. in %.
VIT: The index VIT (vitality value) is composed of the (paternal) stillbirth rate and the rearing losses; reliability in %
Ecol. TMI: Organic Index